Generally, the inner and outer surfaces are required to be clean, clean and free of pollution, and foreign objects such as water stains, oil stains, insects, hair, peculiar smells and irritating odors are not allowed.
2. Look at the appearance
The general eye can directly see the judgment. Different degrees can define different defect levels. You can also judge whether it is within our acceptance range according to the actual situation.
Generally, check whether the colors are obviously inconsistent, whether there is obvious color difference in the same batch of colors, whether there are printing errors or printing ghosts, inaccurate positioning, whether there are foreign objects in the bottle, whether the bottle mouth is smooth and free of burrs, and whether there are stains and scratches on the bottle body. Or uneven, whether there are pits or pits in the electroplating type, whether the bronzing has fallen off or shifted, etc., it is generally acceptable without affecting the overall appearance.
3. Functional test
Functional test projects generally require the help of some tools. It can be subdivided into the following items.
(1) Length and layout deviation: The length deviation refers to the outer size and the bottle aperture size. Generally, it is required that the deviation of a batch is not too large. The layout refers to the printing layout and the overprinting hot silver layout, etc., do not exceed too much, and the ruler can measure.
(2) Bottle cap gap: The deviation of the bottle cap gap depends on personal acceptance. Normally, it should not be less than 0.2cm and no more than 1cm. Some companies require higher requirements not higher than 0.5cm, and the ruler can be measured.
(3) Matching: Generally, after matching with the outer box, there is no looseness, idling phenomenon, or the bottle is too short and the box is too high.
(4) Air tightness: It mainly depends on whether there is liquid leakage. Generally, professional companies use a vacuum leak detector to test. If there is no condition, you can load the body and then turn it upside down for a few days to see if there is liquid leakage.
(5) Capacity: The capacity of plastic bottles provided by some suppliers is actually not in line with what you want (although he said it is this capacity, but the density of the material is different, sometimes the number of milliliters is converted to the number of grams, There may be a few grams of difference), at this time, you need to use the material to test it yourself, you can buy a test tube to test it.
(6) Adhesion: Generally, it depends on whether the printing of the product is durable. It can be tested with 3M tape, stick it on and tear it off to see if there is any drop of words or paint, which does not affect normal reading.
(7) Drop test, this is to simulate whether the product is resistant to falling, and it is also applicable to e-commerce channels. Everyone has a time when they can’t relax, or the express delivery is very violent. It’s very annoying when expensive cosmetics fall and smash into one place, so this is especially important. Generally, it is dropped from about 1 meter several times to see that the components are not loose. , damaged, if every drop is broken, then the bottle has to seriously consider whether to continue to use it.
(8) Coding: Coding is still very important. If the coding of your product cannot be seen clearly, or a bunch of them have been dropped after a while, consumers can’t see clearly when they buy it, which is also very frustrating. , this can be glued down with 3M glue to see if it is very bad. There is no big problem if you can still see the code after 3M is glued.
(9) Transportation bumps: This generally needs to simulate the transportation platform to simulate the situation during the transportation of the product. If not, you can only try to drop the reference result~
(10) Lighting test, this is the most important thing for the products on the shelf. Some bottles are of poor quality, and they will be seriously discolored after a period of light exposure. The product developed by Xiaoliu has appeared, and the pink color has been seriously faded in three months. It turns gray ~ so if you have the conditions, you can test and observe it for 2-3 months, illuminated by the same light source, and look at it after a while.
(11) Solvent resistance of the material body: This test is generally done because consumers are worried that during the use of the consumer, the material body will be dug out to get the bottle, and the text on the bottle will fall off. The bottle can no longer read the text... So, apply a little of the corresponding material on the surface of the bottle, wipe off the material every 12 or 48 hours to observe the paint peeling of the product, or stick it with your hands or 3M glue to see. No paint or word drop. Or minor cases are actually within the acceptable range.
(12) Compatible stability test: generally tested for 2-3 months, a set of matching, can be set, room temperature, 50 ° C, 45 ° C, -10 ° C, see if there is a big change in the blanking body and the packaging material, and there is a change It indicates that the product is unstable or there is a problem with the packaging material, and a specific analysis is required.
(13) Alcohol test: Cosmetics produced by general cosmetic OEM factories will be disinfected with alcohol more or less. Generally, they are soaked in alcohol with a concentration of 75% for 30 seconds, dried naturally, and then tested with 3M glue. After the test, the text and pattern Does not affect normal reading is qualified.
(14) Fluorescence test: This requires a fluorescent lamp to test. Generally, the bottles that are very white basically have fluorescent agents, but the migratory fluorescent agents are scary, and the non-migratory fluorescent agents have little effect. Just ask the supplier.
Although some items require the help of tools, most of them can be observed visually, and you can also ask the cosmetic packaging suppliersto do relevant tests. Unqualified cosmetic packaging will ultimately affect the final experience of the product. As a consumer, if you receive the cosmetic bottles and find that there is material leakage, it will definitely affect the consumer's trust in the brand.